![if false]> <![endif]>
Natural gas processing and transportation firm Williams and has signed agreements with Chevron USA to support natural gas development in the Haynesville basin, as well as in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico (GoM).
Under the deals, Williams will offer natural gas gathering services to the Chevron-owned 26,000-acre field in the Haynesville basin, which covers parts of Texas, Arkansas, and Louisiana.
Chevron has agreed to a long-term capacity commitment for Williams’ Louisiana Energy Gateway (LEG) ...
April 24-25, 2023 - Horseshoe Bossier Casino & Hotel
Louisiana and Texas are set to gain thousands of energy jobs in the first part of 2023, the LSU Center for Energy Studies said in its 2023 Gulf Coast Energy Outlook.
As in previous years, this edition of the Gulf Coast Energy Outlook (GCEO) provides a comprehensive overview of the Gulf Coast region’s energy industry outlook for the upcoming year.
Last year’s GCEO addressed post-pandemic operational adjustments implemented by the industry, as well as the ...
US-based pipeline operator Energy Transfer subsidiary Gulf Run Transmission has received the US energy regulator’s approval to start operations at its Gulf Run natural gas pipeline.
The approval has been issued by the US Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) for the Gulf Run interstate natural gas transmission pipeline in Louisiana.
The pipeline will supply natural gas drawn from key US producing regions to meet the surging demand along the Gulf Coast and international markets.
Cameron LNG has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) with Entergy Louisiana to advance a renewable energy service agreement (ESA) in an effort to reduce its overall greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
The new ESA is aimed at reducing Cameron LNG’s Scope 2 emissions by buying renewable power from Entergy Louisiana.
Scope 2 emissions are those caused by a company indirectly from the energy it buys.
The non-binding MoU outlines a framework for the two firms to ...
U.S. oil and gas company Chesapeake Energy has entered into a term gas supply agreement (GSA) with Golden Pass LNG Terminal, a joint venture of QatarEnergy and ExxonMobil.
Under the deal, Chesapeake is to deliver 300 milllion cubic feet per day of gas from Haynesville to Golden Pass’s LNG terminal on the Gulf Coast near Sabine Pass, Texas.
The GSA is to start in 2024 with a 36-month term at an NYMEX-based price less a ...
July 21 (Reuters) - U.S. liquefied natural gas (LNG) developer Delfin LNG has asked federal regulators to extend the amount of time it has to put the onshore part of its proposed Gulf of Mexico floating LNG export project off Louisiana into service until September 2023.
The U.S. Federal Energy Regulatory Commission (FERC) said on Thursday that Delfin sought the extension on July 15.
Delfin is one of several North American LNG export projects that delayed ...
Denbury Inc. has signed an agreement that will expand its US Gulf Coast CO2 storage assets.
The company signed a definitive agreement with a landowner near Donaldsonville, La., to lease about 18,000 acres for future carbon dioxide (CO2) sequestration, the company said in a release July 21. The site lies in Assumption and St. James Parishes, less than 5 miles from the company's existing 320-mile Green Pipeline and near the state's industrial corridor.
The company anticipates the site
Harvest Midstream has purchased the remaining interest of Arrowhead Gulf Coast Holdings LLC (AGCH), a network of pipelines and terminals serving the Louisiana refinery market and regional production.
The deal brings AGCH under full ownership of Harvest, the company said in a release July 20. Prior to the deal closing, a fund managed by BlackRock Real Assets held a 37.5% stake and Harvest owned the remaining 62.5%.
The AGCH system includes about 300 miles of crude and condensate pipelines ...
London-based energy player INEOS has signed a deal with U.S. LNG company Sempra Infrastructure for the potential supply of 1.4 million tonnes per annum (mtpa) of LNG for 20 years.
With this, building on its position exporting ethane from the U.S., INEOS marked its entry into the global LNG market. This heads-of-agreement with Sempra is to provide 1.4 mtpa of LNG export from the U.S. Gulf Coast for 20 years.
INEOS Energy Trading will market the ...